Friday, March 13, 2009

KITTY

"Places faling, people fading, fast as can be. I look up into the sky and say what has happened to the world." As I write into this journal I have found, the world around me is crumbling down. I am the only one left as I know of and Im afraid and alone and have no where to go. This journal is my only friend, all my other ones have died and faded away. From now on I will call you kitty, and I am Natily. Here is a recap of my day kitty, I don't remember much but I will tell you what I know. This morning I woke up, ate breakfast, went to school, and did my school thing. On my way home there were planes over head and a lot of them, and people packing there cars, and kids, and animals. I had no idea what was going on so once I got inside my mom and dad were packing too. I asked my mother " what is going on". She told me that these things from outer space have attacked us and we need to leave now or we will die, and the world as you know it will be gone by the end of tonight". That was the last time I had heard my mother's beautiful voice. My father did never talked much. But now I am here in March 4,3026 and in a subway tunnel waiting for nighttime. Which is when all of the mutated animals go to bed, but are light sleepers. So kitty Im tired and going to bed goodnight till tomorrow. Mabye.

No comments:

Post a Comment