March 18, 2004
"I'v had enough of your lies and cheats,the threats and the beats,the drinking the smoking and the constant yelling." The day you came home drunk and screaming about your job. I knew something was going to happen. When you came into the bedroom I knew you were on a rampage, that I didn't do it right.
March 20, 2004
That night was a tragity that I will never forget. Its in my mind like a movie that never stops playing. The beating, the tourture, the screaming to make you stop, but that wasnt enough. I had to do it over again and again till I did it right. The only part that didn't hurt was the end of it all.
June 10, 2004
Its been two months since that tragic night. I'm glad that it will never happen again or so I thought. You've been doing so well I thought it was over for good, but then family came over thats when it went down hill from there. I didn't I didn't cook it right, I put the wrong dish out, I didn't get the right things. Your right its all my fault and should not be here. I wish I wasn't here at all.
June 20, 2004
Today was a good day but a ad one too. I got hit again by you, and I can't take it anymore, I need help, I need to be saved. Enough is enough, good bye for now, im not coming back. NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment