
I rlly liked you and you took that away from me
You asked her out and that crushed me for good
You always stared at her and i always stared at you
I denied it and denied it and but under all the denying i rlly liked you
mabye almost loved you but you took that away and crushed on the floor
with your foot and now i dont know if i could ever love you or trust you again or even look at you
for the rest of my life
You asked her out and that crushed me for good
You always stared at her and i always stared at you
I denied it and denied it and but under all the denying i rlly liked you
mabye almost loved you but you took that away and crushed on the floor
with your foot and now i dont know if i could ever love you or trust you again or even look at you
for the rest of my life

hey is this about Jordan and you?
ReplyDeleteor someone else?
i like it alot!
yur getting rlly good at writing!
:D hahahahahaha